When it comes to getting pumped during a Krav Maga workout or drill, what are you listening to?
We asked our students what they'd put on their playlist and the answers are all over the map! We hope you find a new song to add to your playlist when you find yourself shadow boxing.
- Sail by AWOLNATION
- Believer by Imagine Dragons
- Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys
- Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max
- Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Kiwi by Harry Styles
- All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix
- Centuries by Fall Out Boy
- Bulletproof by La Roux
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes by Owl City
- Carry Me (featuring Julia Michaels) by Kygo
Got any songs you think should be on our list? Leave them below!
Krav Maga near me? There is! If you're looking for a Krav Maga class near you, Valley Self-Defense is a proud member of the International Krav Maga Federation with schools located across the United States. To find a school near you, visit the IKMF USA website.